Executive Leadership and Team Development Coaching
Working with an executive coach is now considered a privilege and a sign that your organization values you and your contributions enough to invest in your future growth. Professional coaching is now at the epicenter of multiple disciplines related to leadership, personal growth, and organizational development.
Frighteningly, many managers out there are practicing leadership without training. Yet most of those same managers think nothing of hiring a skilled golf pro to improve their game or ski instructor to refine their turns. It is high time to apply that same common sense to business by training and coaching managers as leaders!
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar? If so, you are a candidate for executive/leadership coaching.
- The number of people on your team has been reduced, yet you’re expected to produce the same or better results.
- Your team is not producing the results that are expected from it, and you need to turn it around because your job is in jeopardy.
- There are frustrating interpersonal conflicts on your team and people are undermining you or each other.
- You need to create and communicate a clear vision for your team because you have been stretched to achieve a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) this year.
- You are rolling out a critical new Innovation initiative and you anticipate lots of resistance, confusion, and/or complaining from your team.
- There was yet another round of downsizing and the morale on your team has never been lower.
An executive coach acts as a confidential strategic business partner who assists you in accelerating your personal and operational success. One of our skilled coaches will serve as your trusted yet objective partner, utilizing directed tools, provocative questions, authentic feedback, and structured accountability to help you stay focused on your goals.
An executive coach can help with many challenges, including:
- Transitioning into a recent promotion, new job, or broader leadership role
- Uncovering blind spots, hidden challenges, excuses, and barriers that may be sabotaging your success with leadership and team building
- Interpreting performance assessments and executing resultant personal development plans
- Putting limiting beliefs to rest in order to improve your effectiveness and performance
- Getting unstuck on a place/project/relationship on which you’re struggling in order to move forward
- Prompting you on how to coach and deliver feedback to less engaged, difficult, or under-performing employees or improving morale
- Sparking business growth and innovation
- Building interpersonal competencies and your professional “brand”
- Prioritizing goals and developing strategies to achieve them within set time frames
- Directing and supporting organizational change
Your organization benefits tremendously as leaders clarify their vision and values, as well as identify and transcend internal and external obstacles that have kept them and/or their teams from reaching full potential.